|2 LED Strips||48 LEDs||19 modes||1,800 Colors|
- 2 durable, flexible, 1m long LED strips with 24 LEDs each
- Controller includes 19 lighting modes consisting of chases, strobes, & acceleration (motion) response
- Simple single-button controller controls all functions
- Goes to sleep without movement to save battery power & wakes up automatically
- Mounts with very strong, but removable, adhesive tape
- Binding spacers to protect LED strips
- 8 hrs continuous use w/ long-life rechargeable battery
- Weight: 1.25 lbs w/ marginal effect on ride
The LED Snowboard Kit (TM) is a color changing lighting kit consisting of two thin, flexible LED strips and a waterproof controller. The light strips and controller adhere to your board with high-bonding 3M VHB adhesive tape. Although the adhesive is extremely strong, the system can be removed from your snowboard without damaging the surface of the board.
The system is powered by a long-life rechargeable battery that supplies up to eight hours of continuous use, depending on your amount of movement and the mode of operation. The entire system weighs 1.25 pounds and is easily powered on with a one-button mode switch. When no movement is detected, the system goes to sleep to conserve battery power.
The controller offers many different lighting patterns to choose from, including several acceleration (motion) controlled modes. The LED snowboard system adds safety for those who like to snowboard at night by providing other snowboarders the ability to see you and thereby reducing the possibility of collisions on the slope.
|New Firmware for 2017||